Couple Found Dead In Car With Carbon Monoxide

12 January 2007
Bukit Mertajam

A couple was found dead in a car with the engine still running and a rubber hose connected to the exhaust pipe. It is believed that they have died from inhaling carbon monoxide.

Businessman Kuan Hock Ban, aged 48, and Ng Ah Ngoh, aged 45, were found slumped in their seats at an oil palm plantation in Mengkuang, Kubang Semang.

Kuan’s brother-in-law said the couple had been together for five to six years before separating and had resumed their relationship only recently.

The Star Online – Recently reunited couple found dead
<URL:http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/1/12/nation/16549704&sec=nation>

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Share

Leave a Reply