Tuesday, July 3, 2007
June 2007 will be remembered for the highly charged murder trial of Altantuya Shaariibuu, a Mongolian model and language translator, who was shot twice and blown up with C-4 explosives in October 2006. The Shah Alam High Court has heard from various witnesses many sides of the story, revealing new and captivating information on the case. Although the key prosecution witnesses, Altantuya’s friend Uuriintuya Gal-Ochir and Altantuya’s cousins Namiraa Gerelmaa and Burmaa Oyunchimeg, have returned to Mongolia, the trial continues into July.
Johor was also thrown into the crime spotlight when a string of rape cases occurred nearly everyday. This led to some public protests against the lack of police crime prevention and timely response for help. Hopefully, the relevant authorities will lockdown on the situation and ensure public safety effectively.
MCW saw a new record of visitors for June 2007, 6.4% more than the previous high set in February 2007.
- Number of unique visitors: 1471
- Number of page views: 6671
- Percentage of returning visitors: 14.23%
- Busiest day of the month: 19 June, 185 visitors, 399 page views
- Busiest day of the week: Thursday, 277.75 page views
- Busiest hour of the day: 0500hrs, 467 page views
- Average visitors per day: 101.37
- Average page views per day: 222.37
- Top visiting countries: United States, Australia, Malaysia
- Top stories:
- Top refering sites (other than search engines):
- Top search phrases: